Our approach to strategy is simple: Clear Plans, Pragmatic Execution.
Our services range from strategy reviews, market analysis, business opportunity evaluation, go-to-market strategies and operations plan development.
AT&T Business Solutions (B2B division) wanted to transform from a traditional telecoms company to a digital solutions provider. This was critical as it was more profitable than traditional low-margin telco services.
- The marketing strategy centred around delivering digital transformation for its clients.
- Six fundamental customer needs were identified. Products were grouped into ‘Solution Sets’ that meet customer needs.
- Marketing materials were revised to explain how AT&T’s digital solutions can solve the specific customer need.
- Go-to-market plans were overhauled to keep the sales team on-brand with the solution-based messaging.
- Marketing Qualified leads increased by 17%
- The number of wireless customers increased by 13% as customers migrated to more progressive digital solutions.