Having worked both agency and client-side, we have positive understanding that brings out the best in the client-agency relationship.
We offer relationship evaluation, capability benchmarking, resource assessment and agency auditing.
Vodafone was typically a challenging account to work on, both agency and client were frustrated, and felt they were not producing their best work.
- The root cause was not really a marketing one, it lay earlier in the process. The lack of clear and consistent business objectives meant briefs were often late and constantly changing.
- In order to effect change outside of the marketing team, a wake-up call was required. The impact of the ever-changing business objectives was quantified in terms of cost, to get the attention of senior management.
- The planning process was revised to include operating model was redesigned to extend beyond marketing. The briefing process was taken more seriously with senior leadership committing to the plan.
- The speed to market and the quality of the work improved, as the number of revisions fell dramatically.
- Importantly the client-agency relationship improved significantly.